CamillaDSP - Cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc.

Thanks @phofman !
I'm planning to use my ultralite's loopback, so software loopback won't be a problem.
I found that it actually works if I type in the channel name that the audio interface provides like S/PDIF OUT 1-2(Ultralite-mk5). That's a good start.
However, this method only allows me to utilize two of the stereo input/output channels, for example Line Out 1-2,Line Out 3-4, Line Out 5-6, etc. And it doesn't appear to allow me to input multiple playback devices.
What I was hoping for was to recognize the entire device at once and use all 16 inputs and 18 outputs at once, and apparently the tutorials using the Raspberry Pi do this in the form of hw:Ultralitemk5. Your link also shows 2 channel application.. so I'm stuck again 😢
Hi maybe I can help you with attaching my post on audiosciencereview. I managed to display alle the separate channels of my device as one multichannel interface.

Its requiring a specific setup in Windows.

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/camilladsp-and-rme-interfaces.35838/

Gr Marcel

I have a parametric filter running Camilla in Moode. My DAC won't accept higher than 96kHz so I want to add a resampler so that everything comes out at 48kHz. I looked but can't find this. Can someone help me with this? Here is my existing filter:

Attachments

• Diatone.7z
    767 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited: