• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Calvin Buffer for Paradise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes sorry here they are forgot that our postman have to have is cup of tea after breakfast and as is a bit dull and grey outside he may as well wait to see if there is any so called Industrial action just before lunch.

They don’t like to get wet as it is against health and safety policies

Yes I did order same I think but that does not mean that I remember but they are here so tanks a bunch ( I feel so much betterer now)

Brianco should get them later on as long as, being October; the wrong kind of leaves fall may endanger the smooth running of the all the country as such.

PS
Should have never told you that Regan peoples told me "do not came to work tomorrow"

Just because I was under radar 30 like years ago does not mean they caught up whit me...

PSS

Tanks Alfred SUPER!

My boards are there too!
Hope to find some time...which is very scarce now :mad:

Attachments

• 2013-10-22 12.38.54.jpg
    2013-10-22 12.38.54.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 299
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.