Calling all I/V gurus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've also post this up for the "guru's" at diyhifi.org to see what they can come up with, if you guys can see what I've been told to do, but so far still no fix.
After seeing the load the (working/tracking fine) laser is putting on the U5 regulator (not warm), I'm wondering if the oscillation is coming from the laser and sending it through that whole supply section???

DIYHiFi.org • View topic - What does this do?

Cheers George

Last edited:
Account Closed
Joined 2010
Can this paralleled circuit be done for negative input for I/V stage instead of positive? Any advantages doing this, lower input impedance, distortion, better drive, headroom ?
It can be done this way with normal audio op-amps so that you won't have a problem with different offset.Just build it adapting the resistor and capacitor values to your circuit needs and we'll talk later! It's very stable with large variations of the resistor and capacitor values and you can try more modern op-amps and transistors too, but the idea was to use the second op-amp in each available chip in a cd player , which usually is grounded or used as active filtering and build a separate passive filter at the output as your paralleled op-amp output now is more powerful.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/dig...cd-players-enhancing-noise-6.html#post5687114

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.