Cable for a Sharp QA..... sale, make, 26 pins, ????????????????????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone near toronto has a CABLE for a sharp qa 1000 panel (1000-about 1750 i guess) for sale? original or home made. Im sorry if this has been asked before, but where would i be able to get the 26 pin part of the cable (i have an extra VGA 15 pin i can cut up :D ) Is the pinout on the attached image correct?

I may be able to get a sharp qa 1000 real sheap (like 10-15$ US) and ill probably get to test it before i buy it too :D

Please help this newbie... Ive been working with crt for quite a while but not much with lcd

Attachments

• diagram_sharp_qa_1650_pinout.gif
    diagram_sharp_qa_1650_pinout.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 108
Lol if you search in the forum vga cable it will show you how, I could make one for you too. If you do choose me then you'll have to wait. Cuz im going on vacation for 2 weeks. And I would have to order a part to make it. It would probally cost 10 bucks. Furthermore If you want me to make it I would want to make the cable and make sure it works before you pay me.

PS: When looking for the 26 pin connector look for D-sub 26 pin solder cup.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.