Cable Directionality (Moved Threadjacking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Eric's three twisted pair cables are done. SY wanted to take a look at them before going out to Eric so I'll be mailing them off to SY tomorrow and he should get them Saturday. I'm presuming SY will then forward them on to Eric.

Since Frank just wants a couple of half meter lenghts of the wire, I don't imagine SY needs to take a look at those so I'll send those on to Frank when I get the Global Priority Mail envelopes and customs forms.

se

Steve Eddy said:
FYI, Eric's three twisted pair cables are done. SY wanted to take a look at them before going out to Eric so I'll be mailing them off to SY tomorrow and he should get them Saturday. I'm presuming SY will then forward them on to Eric.

Since Frank just wants a couple of half meter lenghts of the wire, I don't imagine SY needs to take a look at those so I'll send those on to Frank when I get the Global Priority Mail envelopes and customs forms.

se
Umm, does somebody need my address ?.

Eric.

Get Well........

SY said:
I do. I've been down with the flu and unable to get out for the past week or so, but should be able to get these out to you Monday or Tuesday. You know where to reach me ;)
Hi Stuart,
I'll send you my mailing address and I hope that you are better by Christmas.

Eric.

Tip - The Queensland cure for a bad flu is to reasonably quickly down 6 or 8 or so ounces of Bundaberg rum, go straight to bed and heavy eiderdown, and sweat it out.
In the morning you should be right as rain - any self respecting bug in your system will abandon you toot sweet with that stuff in your veins. ;)

Attachments

• bunda_logo.jpeg
    bunda_logo.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 103
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

By the way, Frank's sample went out last week on the 17th.

Thanks, Steve....

SY, may I hereby ask not to close threads too soon?

Happy recovery wishes from me and all others involved I'm sure,;)

Pavlonian as it may seem to you it's more Newtonian to me most of the time...we's just silly people ya knows...

Have a falafel on me...extra garlic may help chase away the influenza.

Cheers,;)

SY said:
Poor word usage, too. It's "bald-faced liar," but I'm not sure of the etymology. Maybe one of the OED-toting types might know. Here's the best I could dig up (note the poster's location!): http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives/9403/techwhirl-9403-00122.html

It's apparently "bold-faced" as there's no "bald-faced" in my OED.

"Having a bold or confident face or look ; usually impudent."

First use cited as 1591, Shakespeare. Henry VI. "Prowd desire Of bold-fac'd Victorie."

I'll be happy to handle the rest of the distribution tasks.

Thanks. I'll send the rest of the wire off to you next week sometime.

se

WWW Dummy Spit............

"By the way, in light of my being accused of being wholly dishonest and a "bold faced liar" by one of the participants of the cable directionality blind listening tests, I'm withdrawing all involvement in these tests and will be sending SY the remainder of the wire to carry out the listening tests."
Steve, dishonest claims are dishonest claims, and you are guilty of making dishonest and misleading claims on your web-site.

Spit the dummy.
Baulk at, get angry about, or simply, obstinately refuse to do, something. A dummy is what some Americans call a pacifier, and when a baby spits the dummy it just can't be pacified.

Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.