• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Cabinets made with Finland Birch Plywood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My birch plywood speakers

I just finished my birch plywood monitors using a Dynaudio T330D and a Scan-speak 15wu8741.
It is an active monitor with a Hypex PSC2.400D plate amp(2 x 400 watt digital amps with a DSP) in the back.
All elements are CNC routed from one sheet of 30mm birch plywood and then glued together.

Just a few pics:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=273066&stc=1&d=1332334298

Attachments

• Elements.jpg
    Elements.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 535
  • Cabinet1.jpg
    Cabinet1.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 484
  • Cabinet2.jpg
    Cabinet2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 466
  • Cabinet3.jpg
    Cabinet3.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 461
I just finished my birch plywood monitors using a Dynaudio T330D and a Scan-speak 15wu8741.
It is an active monitor with a Hypex PSC2.400D plate amp(2 x 400 watt digital amps with a DSP) in the back.
All elements are CNC routed from one sheet of 30mm birch plywood and then glued together.

Just a few pics:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=273066&stc=1&d=1332334298

The cabinets are so beautiful. How about the sound performance?

Thanks for your pictures.

Hi Scott,

The price of the 300B mono block power amps is USD3,800/pair with our top quality double C-core output transformers. All the transformers including power transformers, output transformers and chokes are hand made by Kenneth, a experienced transformer engineer in Hong Kong. The output power of the 300B SE mono block power amp is 8W.

Thanks,
Tony.

Tony,

How much are those amps and how much power do they out out?

Scott

Attachments

• Fidelio-2-21.jpg
    Fidelio-2-21.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 572
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.