BZLS from Belgrade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Balkan rulez ;)

Anorgan said:
OK. This has gone too far ;). For all vice-yugo people, there is a forum on www.audiofil.hr. It is on croatian, and if you're looking for parts, maybe there you'll find help. Greetz!

hehe-regarding serbian ppl around-we just learned some english,now we must learn croatian-even if that can be harder......
just jokin' off course!
tnx to all for tips
I just checked today in NS (at my dealer) for few IRFs;
interesting thing is that ITC have veeeery cheap IRF540,and according to allmighty Zen Master (Nelson,naturally) they are good enough for Alephs (2,3 ,5,).
funny thing-I have almost everything for few Alephs,but time is what I don't have enough.........
cheers!

The front panel is now finished. Here is the final look of my BZLS.

Attachments

• pa-11.jpg
    pa-11.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 438
Hello ANORGAN,
Thank you (hvala) for your opinion. My wife also gave me a high WAF (wife acceptance factor) and I have got permission to put BZLS with other equipment and furniture I have :).
I used a rotary switch 2 x 6 poles. One side of switch drives a relay board with six inputs (one balanced input, four line inputs and one tape input&output). The other drives six leds with common resistor (1k8 I think). I have used a separate windings on a transformer and regulated voltage supplay (12 V) for led's and relays. The blue led is driven directly from additional supplay with 3k9 resistor.

Attachments

• anorgan.jpg
    anorgan.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 301
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.