Bulding My first class D amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
small delay

Due to some technical problems i had to delay my construction. I could not make a proper film on my printer in order to UV my PCB. The printing centers refuse to do it because they say that the roller of their printer will be destroyed :bigeyes:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Until i locate a copy center that will willingly do the printing for me.... i postpone the pcb execution. Meanwhile i decided that i should try a simpler circuit. I have already acquired some
LM4670 ; TPA032D02DCAR ; TPA2012D2RTJR and TPA3003D2PFB . This circuitry is used in telephones, MP3 or portable radios. I am going to build some little test-boards for them first and see what happens. Only after that i will etch the big one and only if everything will be relatively OK. I know from experience that if you are new to a domain than it is smart to start small.

Quite expensive, and.... some of the diy spirit will be lost :cheerful: :angel: . I have everything i need(cnc drill, uv, photo-positive,pcb, developer, etcher...), but my printer doesn't want to cooperate anymore. I also found a local Romanian company that is willing to do prototype pcb-s and is cheaper but still.

Thanx any way!

Sorry about the off topic but it seams that the value of 100 euro is relative (very !!). I will try to explain.

Let's see:
250x250 double-sided crude pcb - 3 euro;
etcher - 1 euro;
developer - 1.5 euro;
film+printing -1 euro;(both sides)
Fotopositiv spray - 12 euro / 200 ml (but i can make 10 pcbs with it so 1.2 euro)

we have: 7.7 euro is the cost if i am making it at home (and have success out of the first try) . No solder mask and no silk-screen but [...] i don't really think i need them for a diy project.
In fact all the components that will be put on this pcb don't cost more than 50 euro! (i have all of them except the big capacitors... i changed the design and i needed other ones and i actually payed about 40 euros in total). Only the big 3kVA transformer cost me about 125 euros and the capacitor battery (2 x 30 000 uF /200v) cost about 60 euros.

Off course, i will work on it a lot, to make viable vias and stuff but, hey, that's what passion is all about, right?

Edited by ranga: Sorry i misunderstood some of the things you said. Probably due to the fact that English is not my native language. I leave my post like this but i thought you said that it will be cheap for 100 euros, much cheaper than making it at home.
My bad. Sorry! Also sorry again for the off topic!

Yes! it is the same?
I only changed the op-amp's and comparators. I use lm311 and lf356 instead of the ones in the schematic.

Why do you ask? Have you seen some mistakes?

@Luka: I am searching for a copy center that is going to print for me. The printer is good for what it was designed (paper printing) not for what i want it to do :dead: .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.