Building Orions? I have life-size Side Panel drawings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I spent a good part of my day today putting the Orion Side Panel drawings into a 48" x 18" Visio drawing. I am getting life-size prints at Kinko's tonight, which I then plan on afixing onto 1/4" fibreboard to help with my cuts. It's only about $3 per print - well worth it I think, considering how much time it would take to draw on the board itself.

If you are interested in copies of my Visio drawing, PM me. I'll be happy to send you a copy of my drawing.

It's a little thing, but I want to give something back to this board - you guys have been very helpful!

Point taken! I was aware of this, and was planning requiring some proof of documentation purchase, such as a fax / e-mail of a page scan of my choosing from SL's documentation. That should be sufficient proof that Siegfried has already received payment, and the individual can benefit from my help.

That's the main reason why I didn't post the file as an attachment to this message.

¿GotJazz? said:
Point taken! I was aware of this, and was planning requiring some proof of documentation purchase, such as a fax / e-mail of a page scan of my choosing from SL's documentation. That should be sufficient proof that Siegfried has already received payment, and the individual can benefit from my help.

That's the main reason why I didn't post the file as an attachment to this message.

Why don't you just give them to Mr. Linkwitz and allow him to distribute them, that probably solves all the issues, and you a lot of hassle and potential trouble

:angel:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.