Building F3 - Clone Suds version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Daniel,
not only that he (jackinnj) can, he will (see photo below)... ;)

Second photo: suds PCBs & heatsinks 40x165x400mm (from other supplier)
:cheers:

Hi, does your heatsinks work well with Sud's pcb??
For me with Sud's pcb is obligatory use a pcb with circle red part

Attachments

• f3.gif
    f3.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 291
Hi, I have some problems...
I bought from TECH DIY Tech DIY Company Store the F3kit but some component (capacitor and attenuator) don't fit in the Sud pcb.
Anyone have the same problems?
Hi gioz!
I've checked all components (also from Tech Diy) for my F3 and, yes, you're right :sad: The worst is with capacitors, only one (from 10) fits to the pcb. Have to say suds pcbs are from this view correct - consistent with earlier P. Daniels BOM for F3 amp.
Also the attenuators don't fit...
The rest (resistors, transistors,...) is correct.

What to do? No other way as to replace 18 capacitors and attenuators (2). OK, it's not big money but...

And you?

At the moment it's not to our...
:cheers: & for fun... (hope it will be... someday ;) )

Last edited:
Hi gioz!
I've checked all components (also from Tech Diy) for my F3 and, yes, you're right :sad: The worst is with capacitors, only one (from 10) fits to the pcb. Have to say suds pcbs are from this view correct - consistent with earlier P. Daniels BOM for F3 amp.
Also the attenuators don't fit...
The rest (resistors, transistors,...) is correct.

What to do? No other way as to replace 18 capacitors and attenuators (2). OK, it's not big money but...

And you?

At the moment it's not to our...
:cheers: & for fun... (hope it will be... someday ;) )

I'm discouraged :( ...I'm thinking of selling all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.