• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo III - SE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BIISE

I have always upgraded with each and every buffalo that came out, more for support of TwisstedPear and the fun of building something.

I presently have BIII (running SE) and MUX 4:1 input with lagato (no caps) or IVY II and was waiting for AVCC 2

From what I am reading hear, you are kind of inferring that the BIII SE will be better than BIII set up for SE. Is it because of the new AVCC2 or for other reasons.

Will I get a bump in performance by by getting the BIIISE
If I do looks like I have to replace the Mux4:1 because I do not see a ribbon connector

Buffula III SE Multichannel

Hello,

this might be a dumm question (in that case please excuse):

I understand that the Buffalo III SE was build to ease the usage for stereo und mono setups. As the Buffulo III isn't available any more (at the moment), I wonder whether or not the SE version also can be used / setup for multi-channel usage?

Thanks!
Uwe

Hello,

this might be a dumm question (in that case please excuse):

I understand that the Buffalo III SE was build to ease the usage for stereo und mono setups. As the Buffulo III isn't available any more (at the moment), I wonder whether or not the SE version also can be used / setup for multi-channel usage?

Thanks!
Uwe

You could use multiple DACs, handling 1 or 2 channels each.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.