• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Balanced Preamp - Group Buy Part 3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Arrived :)

Your efforts are much appreciated

Need to go shopping for the rest of the bits now

Chris

My board arrived yesterday, and I must say a big thank you for the efficient organisation and delivery - very much appreciated!

Does anyone have a BOM for the rest of the components we need to buy. I could work it out, but I just know I'll miss off something vital.

I'm intending to set mine up so that I can select between three fixed levels +10dB 0dB and -10dB is it easy to calculate the resistor values for a given gain?

I got burned by both Mouser and DigiKey some years ago and was reluctant to use them again.

But for this balanced pre I decided to try them again.
The price on the digikey invoice matched what I had paid.

They now live up to their promise to pay all the import duty and VAT due on the goods.
It seems that since they both set up european distribution centres that they now don't hand over the tax raising and fee grabbing to their carriers.

Hello.

If I'm not wrong, the BPBP could be used as a Buffer input for. I.E. the Hypex UcDxxLP OEM amplifiers because the first 2 LM4562 are the buffer input stage. Isn't that?

I'm planning a 4 way build filtered in ACTIVE.
4 Hypex UCD250LP will power each floorstanding (Tweeter +mid + woofer + subwoofer) and I would like to feed those 4 drivers with 2 BPBP assuming that left/right channels on the BPBP are independient. I will save some space installing those 4 amplifiers and 2 BPBP behind the cabinets.

Am I wrong?

Thank you

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Got both, eMail confirmation with tracking number and package today, also.
Thanks a lot!!! I never could solder SMD parts by hand in that accuracy.

Attachments

• DSCF1803_BPBP_PCB.jpg
    DSCF1803_BPBP_PCB.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 342
Thanks 1543.

I have to apologise: the tracking numbers you've received are correct, but as the packages have been routed via Swedish post, Royal Mail's website is useless!

If you want to track, then you can use the number provided in your local country's postal service. Sometimes you might need to remove the spaces, it depends.

Attachments

• Image 117.png
    Image 117.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 318
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.