BrianGT, first timer w/ radio (accidentally)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nuuk,

This was just a test case is just test wiring just to make sure everything was going to work. On Friday I get out of school for 2.5 weeks and was planning on making very short wiring and a good box, but I guess I needed to make a more perminant box with shorter connections to start with.

Due to my box design which I thought was going to be good to decrease itnerference turned out not to great because I was un aware of AC and DC voltages crossing and creating interference.

The box that it was in, I think would be much better for an amp without volume controls due to the RCA wires right above the amps but not too spead apart that you have to seperate a nice pair of RCA wires, and the speaker outs were very close.

But I'm going to work on a better design considdering I do need a pot.

Good luck with the kit.

Kneadle,

My "short wires" for example my speaker out are about 3cm. I think If you can keep most wires less than 20cm is pretty good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.