• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone received any of the pcb's yet. Mine are posted as being sent on May 8. I suppose they should be arriving here any day now.
What is the general delivery time from the United Kingdom to the U.S?

How are things progressing on the other projects such as the relay attenuator?

Tad

Rhysh,
You have some really good talents. I hope this Group Buy thing does not put you off to the point you will not engage in new projects.
If you need any kind of assistance let me know. I will gladly distribute the boards to all of the U.S. members from my residence here if it will help you out. Just send one big bundle over here with the names and addresses. I will do the rest. Been there before.

Tad

Hi Rhysh,

Do you know when I can expect to receive my pcb's with soldered smd resistors that I paid for a couple of months ago?

You will be very busy and I do not wish to hurry you, but I am still hoping to finish these amps in this summer, before our second child arrives in autumn and I will be destined to keep myself occupied with changing nappies....:dead:

Hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Lucas

Lucas_G said:
Hi Rhysh,

Do you know when I can expect to receive my pcb's with soldered smd resistors that I paid for a couple of months ago?

You will be very busy and I do not wish to hurry you, but I am still hoping to finish these amps in this summer, before our second child arrives in autumn and I will be destined to keep myself occupied with changing nappies....:dead:

Hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Lucas

Hi, I have just mailed you regarding the situation on SMD resistors, but to everyone else: If you would be willing to solder the SMD resistors yourself, i can include them in the package. This would save a lot of time for me, i didnt really expect so many people to be wanting this!

tryonziess said:
Has anyone received any of the pcb's yet. Mine are posted as being sent on May 8. I suppose they should be arriving here any day now.
What is the general delivery time from the United Kingdom to the U.S?

How are things progressing on the other projects such as the relay attenuator?

Tad

Tad, I am waiting for my PCBs here in California as well. Rhysh sent them out around the end of April. Almost three weeks have passed. I am worried something must have gone very wrong with eitehr the UK Post or USPS. O well... keep waiting....

-finney

I think we might have gotten taken here folks. Is there anyway to get the money reimbursed from paypal. Not a single individual has received there property. The thing that surprises me is open orders are still available.

Hello moderators. Do you not think these adds should be pulled from the forum.

If anyone has received there boards please let me know and I will gladly appologize. If no goods then moneys should be refunded -- simple and polite.

I have made an offer to distribute all of the boards on this side of the pond at my expense just to help a brother out.

Tad

Tad, you can always file a dispute within 60 days in Payapl. As soon as a dispute is filed, the money recipient's Paypal account will be locked up until the dispute is resolved.

In other words, if we reach an agreement here, we can always have the ones who paid last to file disputes to seek some settlement. Definitely this is not something we want to see though.

It's strange to me as well because UK Post has been fairly efficient/reliable. Usually small air mail parcels would come in about 5-7 days.

-finney

Re: Urgent

rhysh said:
To everyone who has payed for boards or kits from the second group buy

I need you to send me an email for what you have payed for, with the paypal receipt attached, along with your email address and postal address. If you have allready received your boards please dont do this.

I have had a huge failiure on my home server and all my audio work, group buy and contact information & everything else to do with audio. I have nothing left, so i have to rebuild from scratch. If you have purchased from multiple group buys please only send me one email.

Hello Rhys. YGM to rhys at pressure-drop dot org

Thanks

JC

30PCB's are just about to be sent for tryonziess, to aid in the US distribution. I will send these recorded airmail so everyone will know when they turn up. Finneybear, i have added a set for you in this package.

Can you just give me a chance to get those across, they will arrive next week sometime.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.