• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
soft start

Yes, one for two toroidals, no problem. My soft start arrived yesterday.

Attachments

• img_29082.jpg
    img_29082.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 578
Halo

Just to give you some ideas

below are some pictures of a Sympatico amp I am building for my father.

I have used one 1000VA 2x25V transformer to power 2 channel

you can see a little circuit i put together to distribute the +24V, 0V and -24V rails to each amp & also included a thermistor for trafo mains & earth

box is simple MDF panels glued together, perspex top panel will follow and nice gloss finish will be applied

Attachments

• presentation1.gif
    presentation1.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 581
BPA300 Kits

Kits

The Pricing for kits has been drawn up.

To populate;

2 Boards = £83.50
4 Boards = £167.00

Becuase of the exchange rate at the moment, this works out rather cheap for anyone in europe or america.

As i am going to be ordering from a UK supplier, i am going to have to ask everyone to pay me in GBP (British Pounds).

Could i just have a quick hands up on people wanting kits? I would like to get all payments the first half of this week. I have other things i need to move on to.

Components;

I have included nice parts, without going over the top on what is necessary, after reviewing the design of the amplifier.

Resistors = Multicomp / Vishay / Panasonic
Trimpot = Bourns
Film Cap = Mundorf MCAP
Capacitors = Panasonic FC Low ESR

Everything is included to complete the amount of boards you require.

Kits will be ready a couple of days after all payments are with me.

As this is a rather large amount of money, i would prefer if people were paypal verified.

If people want insured shipping, courier shipping etc let me know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.