• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

Sorry about the delayed relply, i have somehow been unsubscribed to this thread so i did not notice a reply.

The drv134 boards came in this week, i think it was thursday. Please note, for the molex KK pads on the pcb, you will need to use .156 molex kk's instead of .100's.

I did this without thinking that the .100's are what most people will probably have on hand, but i used the .156's to accomodate thicker signal cables.

The boards work very nicely and give out super clean audio, becuase of their complete simplicity.

Everyones boards are in the process of being sent out at the moment, i have been away from home the second half of this week so i have not been able to do so beforehand.

Thankyou very much for wating, i really appriciate it.

Any problems, feel free to contact me as usual.

Rhys

rhysh, where are you?

I'm getting worried here now. It's been 3 weeks since last time you gave an update in this thread and nobody seems to have received any boards.

At the same time I notice you have been very busy on other GB threads. I don't like the smell of this...

I suggest you come up with something ASAP....

Sorry i did not notice any replys, my subscription had been removed.

All packages have gone as of yesterday except one. Everyone in World & USA should have their package in under 10 days, everyone in europe should have their package in under 4 days, according to the post office.

If you wish to contact me, you know where i am ;).

Rhys

I don't like the smell of this...

Think about it, what on earth would i want to do with 120 PCBS if i was not going to send them out :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.