• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to donate the Dale 0.3R WSR SMD 1% R's needed to build this amp to the group buy. I am sending 500 to Rhysh this week to send out to all members who purchased a PCB.

I am going to hunt down a contact that had some 10k 0.1% smd R's that I would be able to purchase pretty cheap, but I make no promise to delivry on this part at this time.

I also have 100 Bourns 50K trimmers but in a different pin config that can be made to work with a simple bending of a pin, and some heatsinks that would be of ok size for the BPA amps.

Please feel free to email me about the additional parts.

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.