BPA300 Eagle File .BRD - No Catches

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mayday said:
Since I've more or less given up on your board, the ones I made, I was wondering when you think you might have those kits based on a working design ready?
Best regards,
Jonas

Not for a while. I'll may have the design finished in a month. I am really sorry to have to wait so long but I have a lot of things going on outside of my DIYing that have been needing my immediate attention. I will be able to work on my projects a lot in about two or three weeks or so. Until then, I will be too busy to work on the BPA300 v3.0.

Though all of that Is true, I do have a new design for a Optical Rotary Encoder Volume controller ;). I'm gonna start a new thread for that - let it accumulate some replies - then come back to it whenever I can.

See you all around!

I just realized that my most recent *huge* changes to the schematic were performed on the now-dead hardDisk. I will have to try to compensate and start from about 4 weeks from before failure of the disk. :crying: :crying: :crying: :bawling: !!!

The fourth dimension will have to be made of molasses going uphill on a cold day in boston for now, guys. :(

NOTE: I found a screenshot on my server of the file at most recent changes (That WERE on the disk.)

This will save me a bit of time :tilt:

DJ Exprice said:
I just realized that my most recent *huge* changes to the schematic were performed on the now-dead hardDisk. I will have to try to compensate and start from about 4 weeks from before failure of the disk. :crying: :crying: :crying: :bawling: !!!
Have you seen "The Time Machine", automatic backup system built in in Mac OSX 10.5.

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/d7625zs/event/

Check at the end of the show, very neat, something for you definitelty. :nod:

(Compare Mac OSX with Windows Vista!! :lickface: :cloud9: )

:idea: have you never thought of buying a cheap USB memory to have as backup?

SIGH - Sorry for all of the wait, but I have been EXTREMELY busy lately, and have not had that much time to work on the BPA300. I will work on it more today if I get the chance. I will al,so try to, once completed, make a bundle of the OREViC and BPA300. This will allow for amazing Optical Rotary Encoder Volume (the letter "i" is inserted here for pseudoacronym effect - should be lower case) Controller.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.