Bootstrapped ClassA - ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, i knew that... satelite television keep us informed around the world

one of them is dangerous, i do not know if the black one is the most dangerous or the brown one.... i heard that one of then is less agressive.

We have sharks eating people, mosquitos and some diseases they bring to us, some dangerous snakes and scorpions...but this is all we have in the Northeast...into the North, the Amazon region...well, there we have electrical fish and Piranha.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• piranha.jpg
    piranha.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
We have some sharks too.

here a funny picture, inviting people to have a free Shark tour into Boa Viagem beach.

I am listening double amplification now a days Bigun... two Precision amplifiers (one is Precision and other is Dhr Turbo) are in use in my home..one has a passive filter and works for bass...other for treble....two separated volumes and from the speaker we have two cables..one for the woofer and the other that is connected to the other drivers (squawker, tweeter and super tweeter)....works nice...helps to adjust home acoustics, helps to compensate errors in our home acoustics.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Recife Shark tour.jpg
    Recife Shark tour.jpg
    773.1 KB · Views: 148
Stay away from the Beach Carlos !!!!!

...you said mosquito's.... the Canadian Arctic is terrible, the mosquito's have to be big enough to pierce the thick pelt of a Polar Bear. Yes, in Canada, the mosquito's eat the bears :vampire:

Bi-amping (or tri-amping) gets my vote. I think it is the best way and it seems to me that the hi-end speaker companies should be teaming up more closely with amplifier companies to offer package deals to their mutual benefit. They should make speakers without XO's.

If I do a 2-way speaker project some day, it will be bi-amped. For now, I am really liking the sound of single full range drivers. They aren't very powerful but they are very musical and perhaps it's a good excuse to try some Class A low power amplifier project.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 126
You're on the mood..enjoy full range..they are nice too!

back to the past...take a look...lovely things...you see how the cassete has born...RCA did it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYX2eooEVo&NR=1

From this tape cartridge to the small cassete tape is an obvious evolution..hard is to have ideas first.

regards,

Carlos

A friend, from french Canadá, told me about those mosquitos.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.