• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

bogen ch60 for parts or all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
karma said:
he said somthing about helping if you needed it. and i will when you have them there. and go over them;)

Most Apreciated :) Im excited now. I have a few chassis layouts to build. I have your stuff packed up tomorrow is payday monday i hope to get to bank then mail out your box.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
jleaman said:
Maybe Planet 10 has some schematics :) I think he suggested a CCS circuit too.

Nope. A search showed that if you want a schematic you likely gonna have to buy the manual. A better exercise is to just trace the map. It doesn't much matter, cause i'd suggest tossing it and building an El Cheapo variant, If you want balanced in it makes the most sense.

dave

planet10 said:

Nope. A search showed that if you want a schematic you likely gonna have to buy the manual. A better exercise is to just trace the map. It doesn't much matter, cause i'd suggest tossing it and building an El Cheapo variant, If you want balanced in it makes the most sense.

dave

I guess i don't have to keep the Bogen Amp design, I could use the parts and build a different SE amplifier with balanced in. Recycling the hardware is what i'm trying to do.

planet10 said:

Sieve for memory?

Check out the baby huey thread.... El Cheapo thread (on Decware forum) and the advanced El Cheapo thread here...

And the schematic i PMed you last week. You are going to have to adapt all those to your amp.

dave

This one >>

Attachments

• cascode-differential-1625pp.jpg
    cascode-differential-1625pp.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 84
karma said:
that Frankensteined schematic i sent you works, i had to change a few values but it works
;)

dont post the schematic:att'n:

Right on. Glad to hear now you can tear down them chassis and just send raw parts :) that should save me 90% of the shipping $$ :) How does it sound ? any thing good :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.