Bliesma T34 Tweeter

Greetings!!
Dear friends, we need your help)
I decided to update the tweeters, I want to replace Morel et338 with Bliesma t34, but due to the lack of the opportunity to listen live, I have to focus on reviews .. And the reviews turned out to be contradictory .. They write about T34B that it is richer in timbre, but they build the stage worse, worse directionality and worse images than T34A .. They also write that beryllium is brighter and more bright than T34A ..
If anyone has experience comparing, it will be very interesting to hear your opinion.

2kHz/12db

wind_ii_2.jpg

I have the T34A in some in-wall speakers that I built. They are very nice tweeters. The large dome size has an effortlessness that is reminiscent of AMT tweeters when playing cymbals. It also allows me to use first-order filter, which I prefer. I've been happy with them. I have not heard the T34B. I avoid Beryllium because the toxicity is a turn-off for me. But toxicity aside, I think the T34A is already beyond the point of diminishing returns and I doubt you'd do much better with the T34B.

The biggest downside to all of the Bliesma drivers is the cost. Lately I've been experimenting with using a MarkAudio Alpair 7ms as a tweeter, and find that it is nearly as good as the Bliesmas in that role and significantly less expensive. But if you have the budget, the Bliesmas are great.

Reactions: 2 users