Black hole?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nappylady said:
BRILLIANT!!

I've been struggling with that notion for a while... whether it's possible or not to get time and phase alignment by moving signals backwards in time... by implementing this in my PA system, I'll be able to have correct time alignment without a delay, so I will hear more accurately what's going on!

Thanks so much!

Anyone know a supplier of black holes and flux capacitors? I searched at Parts Express and couldn't find any....

Have you tried Ra-Elco Nappy? That place seems like a perfect place to find a black hole.

Cheers,
Zach

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Hey, if we have a small black hole in the box, we can forget the magnet and coil assembly. All that's needed is a small weight fixed to the back of the cone that can be driven directly by modulated gravity waves.

In fact, if we use a sufficiently small black hole, that will give a well defined gravity gradient that could be used to affect a space/time phase change discontinuity, thus replacing the intrinsically faulty cone with a pure anomaly. This should reduce many resonance problems, but some sheilding might be required for the excess of gamma radiation produced.

pinkmouse said:
In fact, if we use a sufficiently small black hole, that will give a well defined gravity gradient that could be used to affect a space/time phase change discontinuity, thus replacing the intrinsically faulty cone with a pure anomaly. This should reduce many resonance problems, but some sheilding might be required for the excess of gamma radiation produced.
The only problem is the smaller the black hole, the quicker it evaporates, so you'd need quite a big one in order to make it work for any lengthy period of time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.