• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Black Gate capacitors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys, what do you smoke in Spain? Should be quite good stuff..

You were right, but not quite.

Mi sobrina que nacio en la habana, me trajo 25 cohibas.

after the mojitos, you can imagine

Guys, what do you smoke in Spain? Should be quite good stuff..

You were right, but not quite.

Mi sobrina que nacio en la habana, me trajo 25 cohibas.

after the mojitos, you can imagine

For sure I will not buy from you for the same reasons as others stated before: your attitude is cold and calculative despite your "love for the DIY community". You would do a good job at a bank.

I have time either to love DIY community(and its money) or love to write detailed descriptions of each cap. There was times when I was able to do both(see previuos advertisements of those caps from me) I am sorry if my tone or love to DIY audio community offended you. I could sell most caps to Audio Note few years ago for pretty good offer, but decided to keep them for DIY'ers, fair enought I think. BTW This thread somehow went to very strange and completely out of topic.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.