Biyang WANG AMPS VT-1H mini guitar amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So, (parallel) triode-Fender Tweed volume/tone control-triode-cathodyne-output tubes. Almost a Princeton 6G2, if they didn't double up on the first triode they could have had tremolo.

I built an amp recently which has 6AQ5 output tubes, the same triode-Tweed V/T-triode-MOSFET PI-output tubes type of amp but distilled down to one preamp tube and a pair of output tubes. If I was them I would have used a MOSFET PI and just two 12A*7 tubes. Almost want to make one just for fun, now if I didn't have a whack of low wattage power tubes...

thx printer2, much appreciated,
the pcb circuit needs to be measured in inches or cm,
unless someone already has produced a real lifesize pdf of the pcb

the photo is fine, what is needed is a pcb layout dwg in
order to be able to generate a circuit board where the components
are soldered...

that is what i am asking, not the circuit schematic in stompbox which
is also needed btw but i already have it

do you understand the question and can you do that ?

I would have used a MOSFET PI and just two 12A*7 tubes. Almost want to make one just for fun, now if I didn't have a whack of low wattage power tubes...

I'd like to try an insterstage transformer as PI. A 2-tube amplifier, using two dual triodes. There are aftermarket replacements for the Fender Musicmaster Bass insterstage PI, which would work better pushing a little dual triode than driving a pair of 6V6 in the Musicmaster.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.