Big forum upgrade ahead - what you need to know!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Cal,
I do have to agree with Andrew though. Small details on schematics are often hard to make out. Things like part numbers and other small (important) details. I don't have an example close at hand, but over the years I have come up against this many times myself.

-Chris :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
whazzat boyz ....... shall we ..... ?

:rofl:

Attachments

• bugs bunny ft.jpg
    bugs bunny ft.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 448
My problem with our forum is that i cannot have a good feedback about my postings

here something i have said into the Dx Amplifier thread:
Boys, i am not an arrogant man, so i do not know if those things i am posting have Post #5852

"interest to you or not.

My control is the hit counter..... when i start some new subject i use to memorize the hit counter number and then i can evaluate 48 hours after starting, if people is visiting.

But the quality of this hits i cannot know....if people is reading with interest, if they will be following and reading the stuff or not...if they are perceiving as boring or something already knew without any importance."

So...not only how much folks are reading..but how long they spent reading.... have they saved the images attached?... the quality of the hits are important, as we do not know if what we are doing are good for them (and so we go on) or not good for them (and so we gonna stop)

regards,

Carlos

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Offline April 2nd, Back Online April 9th

OK, we have the date that we will go online with the new software. That will be the 9th of April. It turns out that we won't have to be offline as long as we thought, so we won't be locking things down until the 2nd of April.

That means that life here will continue as always until April 2nd.

Mark Cronander

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.