BIB newbie questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think an unfolded pipe with a choice small calibre cone would be an embarrassment of riches. Done up in good wood, and mounted on the wall, they would be borderline Art D'eco masterpieces, would they not? Ten foot ceilings says, "old," to me. Old is good. If new, then good wood will go over even better. Just thinking out loud here, but I thought that Dr. Chang's little party pipes were a stunning combination of musical instrument, transducer, and sculpture, as I have seen in awhile.

But I am currently suffering from chronic condo-monochromatosis, with low serum levels of Wife Acceptance Factor.

Good news is that Scott is about to benefit from my disease, and tomorrow the Govinator is speaking at our hospital. If I can get a pic of me and our State Terminator, I will do what it takes to post the shot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.