beta22 Build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am developing for pga right now and plan to bring a product to market with pga and other goodies. the relays are higher performance but chattery and some people don't like that relay noise on 'run-up'. but the relay solution is going to be more 'pure' than the solid state op-amp based pga engine.

in fact, the lcduino 1.0 code works out of the box with either relays (latching) or pga. its not 'supported' as there is no official pga kit (yet) but the code is there and works and I use it every day for my pga builds.

if you use the analog-in of the arduino, you can use a linear pot as a 'valuator'. or a motor pot if you want to get fancy.

lately, I'm playing with rotaries and while they are harder to read vs the analog pot, they are more 'expected' as a modern vol control input device. some rotaries also have built in buttons and arrow keys (like an ipod wheel, sort of). lots of fun doing UI code for those ;)

some 2310's from 2008, eh? you should check the freshness label, they might be stale by now (lol). j/k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.