Best Small Hard Hittin Rock Bands

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Leslie West had his leg amputated a couple pf days ago due to an infection related to his diabetes.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I met Leslie at NAMM many years ago after he lost a ton of weight. I didn't even recognize him at first. I was in the DiMarzio (very small) booth with Leslie, Billy Sheehan and Yngwie. They did an impromtu jam. It was so cool!

Leslie is a monster player!

Mountain road trip

I met Leslie at NAMM many years ago after he lost a ton of weight. I didn't even recognize him at first. I was in the DiMarzio (very small) booth with Leslie, Billy Sheehan and Yngwie. They did an impromtu jam. It was so cool!
I would have loved too have been there. I just listened to the YouTube "Nantucket Sleighride" and it got me thinking about a road trip in 1972. Four of us listened to Mountain Live( the only 8 track we had) driving from Indianapolis to the Erie Canal Soda Pop Festival(Bull Island). About 150 miles on two lane roads and a town every 20+ miles.If anyone knows about that concert-fun-anarchy, it truly dates me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.