Best Clarity CD-R for burning music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Haha, that's just fabulous.

Anyway my laptop's headphone output is so transparent that I can tell if I'm listening to harddisk or network, or even if the file is fragmented or not... 'cause the supply filtering inside is so "transparent" that everytime the harddrive head moves, it makes a "crrrtttt" sound on the audio output... when Windows Update does its thing, it sounds like a hailstorm.

The +5V on the USB connectors seems to nicely track whatever's inside the laptop too... I should try a voltmeter as a cpu load indicator...

I have done PC motherboards for actual laptops and PCs and for embedded systems (usually high reliability). Motherboards for sale as PCs. 6 layers 8 if you are lucky, components trimmed back to the minimum (such as filters etc), PC type motherboards for bespoke systems 12-16 layers, filtering especially power islands!
Laptops are often worse case for PCs, everything is cut back to fit it all in the case. One cap manufacturer even does compliant MLCC caps for the power supplies for laptops to stop the mechanical noise they can make under certain conditions (being stressed).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.