Best Back Loaded Horns?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
“N” BS?

Just took a quick stroll through the website linked, and without reading the bafflegab marketspeak but just strolling through the price list I was simply gobsmacked. With one model of speaker listed at $200,000, and electronics / cabling easily adding up to at least that much again, it’d be no problem to spend close to half a million USD, not including any analog source components. A bit rich for my blood, but glad to hear that you’re happy with your system at this point.

I think GM was referring to #14 Romex for speaker wiring - solid that gauge would likely be very awkward to terminate into most commonly found plug types, and quite a bear to use for interconnects. I can’t remember using anything larger than #18 stranded for some of my experimental ICs back in the day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.