Behringer CX2310?

Actually I ultimately want to use it to determine crossover points for speaker designs after running Rew etc I just thought that being made to a low price it might benefit from running true audio designed opamps and say Nichicon caps ?

To be honest ... I would call that "audiophoolery". In my experience the benefits would be so trivial as to be unnoticeable without test equipment, and certainly not worth the financial investment... especially if it results in side effects as my friend in the other thread encountered.

Audio, especially at line level, is easy. On the EM spectrum it is but a tiny slice right at the bottom of the bandwidth chart. There's no magic... just plain old common sense design.

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I'm a little concerned I'll be using female XLR to RCA adaptors with shielded cables as my multi channel amp is single ended
While it's important to know what you're doing and why, and how to be safe doing it, it is generally either beneficial or not worse at least to use a balanced style interconnect scheme appropriate to any combination of balanced/unbalanced connection.