Balanced F5 question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
> do remember that richard makes these custom, so if the perfect number is 504va, ask him for 504va, i'm sure he will do it for the same price

I think I can also live with an over-rating factor of 2.976 instead of 3.000.

;)

Patrick

really? I would have thought given the opportunity 100% ideal would be better for your sensibilities than 99.206349% ideal :D but I am sure Richard although willing would most certainly prefer 500va

Patrick, to source heavy Xfrmrs from Canada might be not really convenient for EU Diyers. Quality and price of theese items are beyond dispute, but don't you think that shipping & duty can be much reduced/saved if sourced among EU?
The same apply for people living "upsidedown" in Australia.

Patrick, to source heavy Xfrmrs from Canada might be not really convenient for EU Diyers. Quality and price of theese items are beyond dispute, but don't you think that shipping & duty can be much reduced/saved if sourced among EU?
The same apply for people living "upsidedown" in Australia.

well I was one of the people who suggested richard, there arent any local custom options here in OZ as far as I know, not of any quality and as EUVL sad the dollar is low at the moment, so works out well. shipping by canada post is definitely expensive, moreso than anything from the US, but luckily we dont pay any duty unless the value is over 1000 and even then you can often avoid it. I paid nothing on over 5k worth of copper wire, if its for export market often raw materials that will be turned into product are given a bit of leeway.

so i'll be sticking with sumRs 504VA transformer:devily:

well I was one of the people who suggested richard, there arent any local custom options here in OZ as far as I know, not of any quality and as EUVL sad the dollar is low at the moment, so works out well.

This guy will make a transformer to any spec you want Manufacturer of toroidal TRANSFORMERS-Home page , and he is an Aussie located in sydney.
He is as good as anyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.