Bad Car Amps Gone Worse...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
djQUAN said:

if they don't design amps that blow catastrophically, they will someday run out of jobs because everyone using their amps don't need to replace them. :clown:
Yeah I think people had great hopes 20 years ago when you could buy a digital watch with every function on it for $5....and today you can't even record your own ring tone on a cell phone with a ~386+ PC inside it. And they wonder why they can't sell more phones, or optical records err I mean CDs, etc. I think people notice when technology goes backwards and eventually they don't buy the garbage they are given. Tvio was a great ideal they killed too, forcing people to still use VHS...what a joke. Now Sony has forced another Beta, I mean Bluray to limit technology. Same old junk different day, at least amps are cheap.

I had a few minutes today so I took the Planet Audio 2250 apart and took a few more pictures. This is the bottom of the circuit board.

Attachments

• cimg2859.jpg
    cimg2859.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 236
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.