B1 Buffer Preamp

You've already got it... :D:D:D

BC2076-ND

BFC241671005 Vishay BC Components | Capacitors | DigiKey

And for the 10uF, here's a perfect part also from digikey, it's always nice to source from the same supplier.

C4GADUC5100AA1J Kemet | Capacitors | DigiKey

Oh do, didn't realize that was Vishay hah. Thanks.

As far as the 10uf I already had purchased these a few months ago and installed them:

2ijqb7m.jpg

Last edited:
Got all the parts ordered from Digikey today. Really looking forward to getting this thing going. I am assuming the 24V DC switching wall wart power supply in the Digikey BOM will be just fine as Nelson Pass says the circuit it really good at ignoring the noise of it. Using 10,000 uf caps for C1 and C2, so I hope this is okay. I can always make a 24V linear power supply with some nice caps in it at a later date for this, if needed.

Here is my build so far guys. I'll be adding two more pairs of input rca's as the grayhill rotary switch up front is 4 position. The chipboard will be going and replaced with standoffs and there will be a metal backplate for the power covering the hole.

2elrw4p.jpg

As you can see I have two outputs. I simply split it off the normal pcb connection points.

AndrewT suggested I added a 1K ohm resistor for each additional output. I think I am almost clear what to do, but want to make sure I will be doing it right.

Does this look right for adding another output?

dme6no.jpg

Last edited: