• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aussieamps NX150 assembled modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FastEddy said:
Got it ... I'll be patient. I didn't want to start a bidding war and jmmartins was here first.

So, US$185.00 ~= 95 Pounds = total including shipping to the states. No problem-o. My PayPal account is ready when you are.

email me if need be. ... Thanks ... ( I'm building another one of these: http://3dotaudio.com/ampics.html ) :smash:

If you still want an NX150, I have 1½ modules here you can have for nothing. One module works fine and the other is dead after it came back from a customer. I started to work through it with Anthony and looks like the guy was plugging and unplugging input leads.... zap. :bigeyes: It's been stashed since then.

If you don't mind a bit of diagnostics and changing some devices you can have them.

No probs. I'm just glad they will have a use as I can only fit in so many amps here.

I'm sure there will be something one day that I can't find in Oz (we have limited sources)... I'll hoist the flag then for help.

Buried.... sounds ominous..... as long as your name is not Fred West. ;)

Ta.... I'm blushing.

Attachments

• rabbitz_blush.jpg
    rabbitz_blush.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 101
Email me with what ever documentation you might have on the repair. I assumed that the fault was probably in the input stages = maybe shorted xistors as you indicate.

FYI: I have three NX150s now (combining for an amp with Left, Right and L+R for sub woofer). These that come I can use on my own system for the surround speakers. Amps driving Planar speakers (2 mains + 2 surrounds + sub) need this kind of power ... (Pics of circuit available.)

Input for this setup is a BottleHead ForePlay III, a tube pre-amp w/ four sources in and dual, stereo outputs) ... the kit should be here today!

I am also building a dual channel amp for stage / performance usage as PA or guitar using Anthony's new NX500S ... also intended for use with a tube pre-amp. This will be totally experimental as I'm using dual switching power supplies tied together for +/- 58 VDC rails through a filter board of my own design that includes "hum bucking" inductors ... :smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.