Argentines for the world!

I agree, however, the purpose of this thread is, under the pretext of having an Argentinian Pope, half jokingly, brag about some things that make us proud to be Argentines.
:D

It is well known that Argentine's believes ourselves the center of the universe, and in the thread I want to explode this myth with irony, for fun, and humor. I believe some people didn't or can't understand this.

Because of it, I ask mods to erase improper posts.

It is well known that Argentine's believes ourselves the center of the universe, and in the thread I want to explode this myth with irony, for fun, and humor. I believe some people didn't or can't understand this.

Because of it, I ask mods to erase improper posts.

Hi,

I think it was very funny and apropriate from you guys. The lounge is the right place to put it and I didn´t see any problem with your posts.

And, again congratulations for the new Pope.

Best regards

Hi,

I think it was very funny and apropriate from you guys. The lounge is the right place to put it and I didn´t see any problem with your posts.

There were some politic comments from some guy's that were deleted as the rules say.

And, again congratulations for the new Pope.

Best regards

Many thanks. I'm atheist as I say, buy it is for me a pride that the first extra-European pope is Argentine. An a proved good and austere man.

Yes, no so myth, but give us ourselves a quote of error!

A German psychologist called a colleague at 2 in the morning:

-You have to cum to my office immediately!

- At 2 in the morning?!

-Is that I have a unique case here!

-But ... What is it?

-I have a case of inferiority complex!

- Are you crazy? ... I treat thousands of patients in that condition every day!

Yes, yes ... but ... Argentine??

:D

Surprised none of the resident gauchos commented on this post yet.

I almost died of laughter, but would have to give too many explanations... :D

That place that we Argentineans, much mentioned, really exists !!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• La concha de la lora.jpg
    La concha de la lora.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 54