Are there any Female Members Here??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Boy to Girl ratio in the University of Twente - Faculty of Electrical Engineering....
1997 --> 1 girl, 75 boys
1998 --> 0 girls, 72 boys
1999 --> 3 girls, 80 boys
2000 --> 1 girl, 76 boys
2001 --> 2 girls, 85 boys

etc.

Now, all the girls might become engineers if they don't choose another study. But even the three which were in my year, none of them really had DIY ambitions.... Come to think of it... None of them all ever did... :S

Bakmeel

Hmm..My wife actually happens to read a lot of the threads...but she dosnt post...and since we only have one computer, she also dont have her own username.

Ohh...and she is actually participating on 50-50 basis in our SOZ and BOSOZ projects.

One of the few women to ever ask...should we go and work a little on the amp...im sick of the old one :)

Magura

We race at tracks, carparks and so forth...got probs with noise here as well...those cars produce more than 90db.
Startercoil probs..then you must run 1/10th or 1/8th scale...in 1/5th scale we dont see much of that....here its more a matter of adequate power to get the engine started (heavily tuned ones that is).

MAgura

Bakmeel said:
The Boy to Girl ratio in the University of Twente - Faculty of Electrical Engineering....
1997 --> 1 girl, 75 boys
1998 --> 0 girls, 72 boys
1999 --> 3 girls, 80 boys
2000 --> 1 girl, 76 boys
2001 --> 2 girls, 85 boys

What was the B/G ratio in the photo on the front of the glossy advertising brochure for the University of Twente - Faculty of Electrical Engineering? :rolleyes:

My girlfriend loves the fact that I design and build my own amps, she thinks it's "soooo hot!" to the point where she wants me to teach her how to build one. So there are girls out there who like and even love audio. It's just that she'd rather have me teach her so you won't find her on these forums. It's really great that she finds my interests to be well... interesting.

Solid Snake said:

I've heard that one before. It usually means one of a few things:

-Her last b/f was an *** and now she's afraid of getting hurt

-She doesn't like you and wants to let you down easy

-She is a "player" and doesn't want commitment

-She just doesn't have the time for a boyfriend

But I could be wrong.

ahh... what other possibilities are there...???
I thinks its a combination and variation of 2 of those.... maybe...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.