Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

I have made new version of the AIO PCB, with 4 inputs and 2 independent outputs. Firmware is also slightly different.

Advantages:
1. Two output channels are controlled independently, that is, they have their own separate relays. One input was sacrificed for this, 4 inputs are more than enough anyway.
2. Mute function does not touch calibration relays, it simply connects two outputs directly to ground
3. There are no mute clicks any more, since no DC is being cut
4. There is no more danger of burning relay driver with frequent muting.
5. Muted outputs are shorted to ground, eliminating any noise
6. Both outputs are muted during startup, there is no transient noise to be fed to one of the connected outputs.

I have made new version of the AIO PCB, with 4 inputs and 2 independent outputs. Firmware is also slightly different.

Advantages:
1. Two output channels are controlled independently, that is, they have their own separate relays. One input was sacrificed for this, 4 inputs are more than enough anyway.
2. Mute function does not touch calibration relays, it simply connects two outputs directly to ground
3. There are no mute clicks any more, since no DC is being cut
4. There is no more danger of burning relay driver with frequent muting.
5. Muted outputs are shorted to ground, eliminating any noise
6. Both outputs are muted during startup, there is no transient noise to be fed to one of the connected outputs.

Where might one go about acquiring one of these boards? Do you plan on doing a group buy?

This what it looks like.
2e13aff82b75b27be5d53f814f4135bc.jpg
f9b6a0d6fa1fff107efdfbc400fa9f41.jpg

going nuts with this. My allfonts.h file is in the folder....don't know what to do

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Família Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\SSD1306Ascii\src/SSD1306AsciiWire.h:27:0,

from C:\Documents and Settings\FamÃ*lia Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\VxD_OLED_4X2\VxD_OLED_4X2.ino:10:

C:\Documents and Settings\Família Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\SSD1306Ascii\src/SSD1306Ascii.h:28:28: fatal error: fonts/allFonts.h: No such file or directory

#include "fonts/allFonts.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

solved one...another

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Família Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\SSD1306Ascii\src/SSD1306Ascii.h:28:0,

from C:\Documents and Settings\Família Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\SSD1306Ascii\src/SSD1306AsciiWire.h:27,

from C:\VxD_OLED_4X2\VxD_OLED_4X2.ino:10:

C:\Documents and Settings\Família Oliveira\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\SSD1306Ascii\src/fonts/allFonts.h:44:66: fatal error: Adafruit5x7.h: No such file or directory

#include "Adafruit5x7.h" // Font from Adafruit GFX library

Not zdr but it his chassis looks very much like the stock Chinese one designed for PGA preamp boards like this one, available from ebay, aliexpress, taobao etc.

Full aluminum Case /Box for weiliang PGA2310 PGA2311 CS3310 Preamp | eBay

If you can create a CAD file for the front panel then it is possible to deal direct with the Chinese and have them machine a standard chassis for you for a very reasonable price (even though they think it is expensive 65 Yuan), the delivery cost can be quite high though. I have done this myself and the quality was very good.

Modushop does the same with their chassis, it can be quite expensive but the work is excellent.

Front Panel Express does a similar sort of thing.

@zdr:
I am currently building a project that uses a few buttons, a rotary encoder, and an Arduino to implement a preamp type of interface. Your case/enclosure looks very nice. How did you have it made (or make it yourself)? I am trying to figure out how to proceed with putting my project in a case. Thanks for any tips you can provide.

I bought this one:
Breeze Audio aluminum chassis match with WeiLiang F6 circuit small preamp case 1706F6-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group