Archphile - An Archlinux Based Audiophile Distribution for Raspberry Pi and Udoo Quad

Hi freeplay, do you use NFS?

Please can you paste the output of:

Code:
df -h
?
[root@archphile ~]# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
dev 480M 0 480M 0% /dev
run 487M 244K 487M 1% /run
/dev/mmcblk0p2 2.4G 1.1G 1.2G 49% /
tmpfs 487M 0 487M 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 487M 0 487M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs 487M 0 487M 0% /tmp
tmpfs 20M 16K 20M 1% /var/log
/dev/mmcblk0p1 100M 25M 76M 25% /boot
192.168.168.105:/volume1/music 3.6T 2.7T 933G 75% /mnt/nas-nfs
tmpfs 98M 0 98M 0% /run/user/0

All your issues are really strange to be honest.

I haven't got a corrupted card for years now. If I were in your shoes I would check the power supplies again.

Indeed, can't make any logical sense out of it. I got the official rpi power supply though, so I think that should be fine. I'm wonder whether its due to improper shutdown that messed up the state of things. Should the mpd be stopped before shutting down?

OMG! What gives? Indeed it's the power supply! Can you believe I swapped the official pi supply with iFi iPower and then it works again? I wonder if it's because I'm using another iPower for the DAC. Now it seems stable and not having intermittent playback issues on reboot. Fingers crossed

OMG! What gives? Indeed it's the power supply! Can you believe I swapped the official pi supply with iFi iPower and then it works again? I wonder if it's because I'm using another iPower for the DAC. Now it seems stable and not having intermittent playback issues on reboot. Fingers crossed
May be it's my English but I didn't understand...
Your issues were solved with the iPower or with the official power supply?

May be it's my English but I didn't understand...
Your issues were solved with the iPower or with the official power supply?

Here’s the thing. I use separate power supplies, one for the dac and another for the pi. If I just use 1 power supply for both, I have no issues. But if I use the ipower for the dac, then I must either use another ipower or a powerbank for the pi, otherwise I’ll run into stability issues.

I’ve come to the conclusion that ipower for the dac does not play well with other SMPS, including the original pi power supply.

freeplay, can you do some
Code:
lsusb -v | grep -Ei '(MaxPower)'
?

[root@archphile ~]# lsusb -v | grep -Ei '(MaxPower)'
can't get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
MaxPower 2mA
MaxPower 2mA
can’t get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
can’t get device qualifier: Resource temporarily unavailable
can’t get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
MaxPower 0mA