AQ Audio AQ2200

Hello, good evening friends, I am here, again with another topic. Now with an AQ Audio brand amplifier model AQ2200, the problem here is that the source fets flew and as a starting repair the fets (irfp064n) and impulse transistors were replaced, as well as gate resistors, in the end the signals were checked and everything is perfect, 1 Irfp064n is placed for each bank and everything works perfectly.... but however, when I proceed to place all the missing fets in the source, the current consumption increases drastically, I have already done tests for damaged fets, all They are from the same batch and are original, I cannot find the reason for the high consumption and heating of the irfp064n, I thank you and thank you very much for your support, tomorrow I will upload photos of the board.

Did the single FET in a bank heat up?

Do all of the FETs (when all are installed) heat up equally?
Initially I felt that the Q11 and Q13 fets heated up just a little faster and after about 3 seconds they all heated up equally. I have limited the source to 2.5 amps and with a bulb in series in B+ it turns on, I'm going to do the test with the capacitor. In the output stage I manage to have audio without problems

This is what I see with a 47nf capacitor

Attachments

• 20240324_184257.jpg
    20240324_184257.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 13