Anyone running Raspberry Pi/MoOde with Douk Audio U2 Pro?

I recently got a Pi 4B up and running to be a flac player, using the 8.3.7 MoOde, USB drive and USB DDC. The software found the correct driver for my older DDC, a Peachtree X1. When I switched to the Douk U2 Pro, it gets configured as HIFI DSD, and the DSD light comes on. While it supports DSD, I need PCM. It worked fine on W10. MoOde S/W apparently uses the Linux kernel 6.1.21 as shipped with Raspberry Pi OS Bulleseye.

At the suggestion of Tim, I sent some questions to Douk. The add for the device claims:
  • Native ac OS 10.6 and above, can use the system's own driver. And Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel also can use the system's own driver.(Has tested on Ubuntu and Daphile systems, based on INTEL X86)
Has anyone successfully configuered the Douk U2 Pro with MoOde? If so, please help this Linux illeterate. TIA.

FWIW: I did get it up and running with help from the MoOde community board. The HIFI DSD is the correct configuration. The name was not specific to PCM/DSD. Using alsamixer found the L/R output at zero. Used the MoOde config to set to 0db and L/R went to 100% and had sound thru my system. Switched it back to software volume control, and everything works like it does with the Peachtree X1 DDC.