Anyone heard Philips AD50600/SQ8?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You are right

I have now also looked in my book from 1983 and there is also a AD0141/T4 and T8.

the highest number is AD0163.

They all look about the same and the problem in my view is that they have a polycarbonate dome.

There are a lot other tweeters, but they look different, for instance AD114, AD116, AD118, etc.

Bij the way I am listening now to the Philips fb860 box with an excellent bandtweeter.
Best tweeter in the world is Philips RSQ8P

Good luck on finding a decent set, most FB860s have already had the ribbons taken out.

Attachments

• rsq8p_small.jpg
    rsq8p_small.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 227
Re: You are right

Jaap said:
I have now also looked in my book from 1983 and there is also a AD0141/T4 and T8.

the highest number is AD0163.

They all look about the same and the problem in my view is that they have a polycarbonate dome.

In my book the AD141 and the AD 163 are quoted as having a textile dome material.

Once, many moons ago , I have a Philips loudspeaker with 4 AD160/T tweeters , 4 AD 506o/sq squawker and 1 AD 1265/w woofer.

They are big , I think that they are the biggest loudspeaker that Philips have build in any time and this was around ~1974

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.