Anyone have T/S specs for Pyramid PW1588?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I have searched the web to the point of exhaustion for Thiele-Small parameters on a PW1588-US. No sign of them anywhere. Seems like all of the retailers think the only important information concerning a driver is its magnet size and wattage.

I emailed Pyramid several days ago...still no reply.

If anyone has this information or knows where in this universe it may exist, I would sincerely appreciate it if you would pass it along. ;)

Thanks in advance!

pdq

Thanks Bull.

I had pretty much given up all hope for finding any info on this driver. The parameters you listed appear to be identical to the PW1554-US, which is what I ended up ordering two days ago.
:(

The 1554 parameters can be found at www.partsexpress.com in the Pyramid section. Other than the power rating, the 1554 must be the 4 ohm equivalent to the 1588, no?

Anyway I sincerely appreciate your efforts in locating this info for me. If for nothing else, I use it for future reference.

pdq

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.