Any feedback? Help with my current install on my 06 Daytona?

I have 06 Daytona upgraded system. I have 2 scar audio super tweeters in dash, 2 NVX 6X9 woofers in doors , 2 6X9 5 way pioneers in rear deck. And for subs i have 2 Alpine Type R 12 (grey ones). Dash,door, and deck speakers are amped by NVX VAD4 400watt mini amp. Woofers are amped by Older memphis 1000 watt mono block class D . My issue is im having feedback through my subs. N its pure bass. Been a couple diiferent things from pop when shouting car off, to thumping bass after tuning, and now when rolling Windows up its like a pure bass line. Any ideas? Is it grounding issues or is my amp goin out? Pls help its my fiance car n she loves her stereo system.

The first thing I'd do is to run a long patch cord over the seats or around the outside of the vehicle (not under carpet, seats...). Run it from the head unit to the sub amp. Are there any problems, noise, etc...?

^^^ This doesn't have to be an expensive cord. Speaker wire with RCA connectors will likely be perfectly fine.

You also need to check the shield ground on the audio output that's driving the sub amp. It should read 0 ohms to chassis ground at the point where the cable that goes to the sub amp plugs into it. Initially for this test, that check would be made at the sub output of the head unit.

In the future, please leave a blank line between each sentence.