Another quasi-complementary design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
I changed ISP's recently and had to quickly move my web site. The new one is here; Home (Quasi's DIY Audio Site) It's being rebuilt so please be patient. Cheers Quasi

I have look your new website.
by the thread about
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...better-audio-non-complements-audio-power.html
I listed all me known topologies regarded output stages with only N-CH MOSFETs. On your website I descover only the topologies, that I have mentioned about number 1 and number 5

What is your opinion about this three topologies:

1) Distortion removal circuit (sroll down a little)
2) and 3) from Protovision and NAD306 : go to the pdf file about
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...better-audio-non-complements-audio-power.html
(post #1)
Please ignore the environment for Class G/Class H extension by the NAD306 for basicly understanding

Attachments

• kanwar nmos.jpg
    kanwar nmos.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,032
In order to power a subwoofer i planed, after been fully pleased with BOQ, to use Artck with +/-70Vdc rail and 8xIRFP450 unit in output stage. I redrawn Quasi borad for MPC071 resistor use in output stage and put DC protection relay on board. Next stap after one more checking will be board etching.

Marc

Pretty nice - I may follow your footsteps... :rolleyes:

I hope all goes well with your project.

Cheers!

NMOS350

Hey. I'm from Slovakia and I do not know English. I use only Google translator. I want to ask whether the author NMOS350 by Quazi. I built one piece of editing and I'd send it over. Involvement and the measurement. If so, I will ask you if you're an author, write me a mail at maduda.radoslav @ gmail.com.

Via mail to communicate better.
thank you

Dear Quasi,

Can we not device some method to prevent Aktrk600 mosfet amplifier from self destruction due to thermal run away. Can T5 transistor which is being used as diode be replaced with NTC thermistor so that in the event of high temperature, the drive to T4 is reduced.

I want to construct this amplifier but am I am afraid from damage of MOSFET transistors as these are still expensive here in India. Long time back similar topology MOSFET amplifier was published by Elektor which used Siemens BUZ mosfets here NTC was used for thermal protection. Your valuable suggestions will help many constructors of this amplifier since you have designed it. Awaiting your reply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.