• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another European AD1865N-K GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi Pocoyo,

I have 15 orders for 15 DACs and they are already ordered. Digikey just sends 15 or a multiple of that. I initiated this GB, because I needed at least one AD1865N-K.
To be honest, after that order I do not really see a sense in doing another GB for me.
I encourage you or anybody else to organize your own GB for that item or for any other item, just as I did.
It is not difficult, it is just a little work.

Regards Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Good news - jipieeh

Today I got a email from Digikey, which said, the DACs are on the way to me :D

Although this is good news, this is earlier than expected. I have now to order all the other parts. I'll do this today and tomorrow, everything is prepared. Since the Euro is getting stronger again, I have been waiting.....
So it's time to order. Digikey, RS and Reichelt usually delivers very quickly, my IRF source as well. In terms of Banzai Music we will see. But I hope that next week all the parts should have arrived :rolleyes:

Cheers Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Everything ordered and somethings arrived

Hi,

during last week I've ordered all the mentioned items.
Only Digikey parts could take some time be shipped, because some parts were out of stock, i.e. Dale resisitors :confused:
Estimated date of delivery is end of March, but I think, parts will arrive sooner.

DACs are already in Cologne, but still at UPS's place. I should get them on Monday.

DAC only orders will get these next week.

Have a nice weekend

Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Cs8414

Hi Zsolt,

Meanwhile the part received. I think it took almost one month to get the receiver. I also ordered other parts from him. This seller seems to be reliable.
Patience is needed. I've ordered some parts from China/Honkkong/Shenzen so far. Sometimes it takes just one week, sometimes it takes almost 6 weeks, even from the same seller.

Cheers Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Ad1865n-k

Had a tube with 15 of these little devices in my hand :xmasman:
Other things are still on the way (I hope)
Although there are busy times, some guys will receive them soon, others have to wait for more parts.

To be honest, I'n not sure how to solder that SMD stuff....... thought, I'd put very little solder on each place on the PCB, then put the CS8414 on is and heat the solder again with a very small solder tip, leg by leg. Is this the right way, or is there a better one that I could apply???

Cheers Ernst

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.