• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another European AD1865N-K GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Of course you can! Thas why I just coloured the AD1865 column. Please check on sheet 2 what you get therefor to avoid uclarity.

I have just choosen the resisitors, where references were added in the original BOM!! So some are missing!! I any of you have some proposal for the still "open" resistors, or you know anything from the main thread, feel free to propose here. I'll try to look if either Digikey, Mouser or RS supplies these parts for reasonable prices. I'd appreciate this.

Cheers Ernst

Other DAC parts

Ernst,

Don't you want to add other DAC End parts to the digikey order as well?
I would be glad to have as many part as possible from one order :)

Like: 7 x TL431, 12 x 1N5819, 3 x 200 Ohm trimmer?
and maybe the 120uH inductor as well, if we know which model is better there.

Thanks,
Zsolt

Last edited:
Some more parts for Digikey order:

1N5819 - 1N5819-E3/51GI-ND - 0.58$ x 12
TL431 - TL431CLPGOS-ND - 0.42$ x 7

200 Ohm trimmer 0.25W - 490-2974-ND - 1.38$ x 3
200 Ohm trimmer 0.5W - 490-2879-ND - 0.92$ x 3
--- I'm not sure which fits the board ---

Zsolt

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Reichelt Parts

Added some parts from Reichelt. Prices are their online prices. I may raise them a little bit since they always take shipping fees, regardless the size of the order. Have to look which trimmer will be the right one. Prices vary by formfactor. So don't take the prices too serious, but they will be somewhere in that range and much cheaper than Digikey. Regarding quality, they usually deliver good quality, not superior, but don't know if Digikey does in that case.

Ernst

I think that you have to split the Panasonic caps column to more detail. If I 'm not wrong,C8 and C9 47uf caps are mutualy exclusive with the JJ 50+50 so there is no option for someone to have C6 47uf and a JJ. So I suggest to put a separate column for P13563-ND.
Furthermore I would suggest the following columns:
604-1066-ND (ELNA Silmic II 220uf 35V) for C3,C9,C15,C5,C11,C17 for Salas PSU and C12,C13,C14 of I/V PSU
P11669-ND (Panasonic ED 100uf 450V) for I/V PSU C5
High End Audio - Electrolytic capacitors explains pretty good the reason for the silmics

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Tassosk, you are right. I made this change. Thank you.
Regarding the ELNA's: Why you'd like to take 35V, since there is a 220µF/16V type for half the money available.
If I'd add this, I'd choose a 220 µF type. Found three wit different diameters. Have to look at home.

Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
sudgen: change done. thanks!

tassosk: couldn'd find any 220µF/35V capacitor, except the ones, which were oscons recommended for. neither in andreas drwings, nor in the BOM. thats why I added 16V Silmics to the spreadsheet so far. I don't replace oscons by Silmics, because I already have the oscons in my box.

Cheers Ernst

tassosk: couldn'd find any 220µF/35V capacitor, except the ones, which were oscons recommended for. neither in andreas drwings, nor in the BOM. thats why I added 16V Silmics to the spreadsheet so far. I don't replace oscons by Silmics, because I already have the oscons in my box.

Cheers Ernst

No problem.
Could we add the P11669-ND (Panasonic ED 100uf 450V) for I/V PSU C5?
(unless there are better alternatives)

Joined 2007
Paid Member
@ tassosk:
I've been thinking about that. Regarding better opportunities, I'm talking to another DIY guy these days and will go through the parts again with him. I'll post the outcome and alternatives, which I wanna go for before I'll close the GB here. I hope to close it around next weekend.

@vzs: Never found a really cheap source as well. Osscons are expensive. Bought them from shop www-audiotuning-de. Haven't found the absolutely right values, but took 180µF and 47µF.

Ernst

Last edited:
@ tassosk:
I've been thinking about that. Regarding better opportunities, I'm talking to another DIY guy these days and will go through the parts again with him. I'll post the outcome and alternatives, which I wanna go for before I'll close the GB here. I hope to close it around next weekend.

@vzs: Never found a really cheap source as well. Osscons are expensive. Bought them from shop www-audiotuning-de. Haven't found the absolutely right values, but took 180µF and 47µF.

Ernst

I don't know the prices, but here B&D Enterprises - electronics, projection lamps for hitachi, sony, mitsubishi, panasonic, samsung you can get most types OS-CON SP series Ten Four LTD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.