• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Angela Electronics - Customer Service

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Originally posted by whitelabrat I'm only a 5 minute drive from Annapolis Junction, which could save me a lot if I could do a pick-up. No pick-up allowed though.

THAT always boggles my mind. I live a short drive from another DIY parts supplier that is also a small one-man buisiness and they won't let me pick up either! I may as well order from Malaysia if I have to wait a week for order processing and transit time.

Anyway, I get hammond trannys from Angela since they have the best prices around... about a dozen in the last few years... and that is about it. I always call in the orders after a terrible e-mail order failure. They are a bit spiky to deal with but I have always gotten what I ordered and in a reasonable time frame. Forget about asking questions though... make sure to have your data collected before you call, and the fact that they don't take Paypal has lost them a good chunk of my buisiness... gotta keep up with the Joneses...

aletheian said:

... and the fact that they don't take Paypal has lost them a good chunk of my buisiness... gotta keep up with the Joneses...

He's been putting some stuff on eBay. Not the full inventory of the website mind you but maybe "excess inventory". For that stuff he takes PayPal so why not for everything else?

In my experience his eBay prices are a tad higher than the website, probably to account for eBay fees and PayPal fees.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.