ANDY-FV005 10.4" Toshiba @ 250W HQI-TS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All I can say is wow! I own a commercial LCD projector, and I must say that your design is much better than that of my projector. Very well done. I always kind of chuckled when I saw the homemade contraptions people have build. This opened my eyes wide! Amazing build! This is the best DIY LCD projector I've seen thus far. Also very sleek and discrete in size compared to other homemade projectors. Not half bad quality either. Great work and enjoy your custom projector!

hehe Im suprised the forums gave me an email saying someone posted here :), been over a year. Hi lyngvar, the parts and such are dependant on what your ultimate design is intended to be. Some useful ideas to keep in mind are: The focal length refers to the distance necessary for the lens to the item (lcd, another lens, etc...) in order to accurately focus the real image and not cause a virtual/magnified result. Im not sure on the ballasts since I haven't been on here in a long time, people were all raving about 1000W Metal halides :). These guys may have stuff you need

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.