And what did we buy today?

I started to build the PsychTone back in 73 or 74. It got all lost in our move from here to there to another place.

Still into synthesized sounds and hope to be able to finish some of my projects soon.

Besides I have all the "difficult" components for the Psych-Tone, except RTL-circuits. Have planned to use CMOS.

Keyboards can be salvaged from old rotten organs. Got for my projects a 3 1/2 and a 2 1/2 octave keyboard from an old Philips organ.

Drove some 200 km (125 miles) to pick up a slide projector hoping to be able to, by making smaller adjustments, scan all my color slides.
Have to find a way to adjust my camera for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
Using this method.

A couple of years ago I picked up a Coolscan II that was not working, for $5 at a garage sale.
The grease on the rails had dried out preventing the little stepper motor from scanning, also the mirror needed cleaning. One problem it will only run on pre- XP computers and scans take time.

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
2x cans of supercheap sound deadener (for the front doors, boot and front wheel wells and underbody of my v6 camry, its cheaper this way than splurging for Dynamat.)
1x Meguiars lambs wool wash mitt.
2x cans of degreaser.
1x Strawberry air freshener can.

Total: $65.26

But I'm a club plus member so if any of the items go on special I get credit back for the difference. Its a great deal.

My Pioneer TS-D1602R speakers should be arriving today so I've gotta get the sound deadener spray in the doors before I button it up.

Attachments

• diyaudio-218.jpg
    diyaudio-218.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 104
  • diyaudio-219.jpg
    diyaudio-219.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 109
  • diyaudio-220.jpg
    diyaudio-220.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 111
  • diyaudio-221.jpg
    diyaudio-221.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Dan - leaky gut is one of those "killing us softly" syndromes that is poorly/under-diagnosed - perhaps as it's not a quick "take this pill" fix ?
Hi Chris.
The primary cure for 'leaky gut' is attitude change, which means understanding dietary requirements and sticking to them....ie no toxic junk the likes of 'Maccas' etc.
Mr Venus you have related your woes on the forum....is it any wonder on a diet of potato chips and thickshakes ???.
We require nutrients (proteins, carbs etc plus minerals) and we also require 'living energy' which we get from live foods, ie salads.
This 'living energy' involves the concept that water has 'memory' of provenance and is not to be dismissed.

Dan.

Hi Chris.
The primary cure for 'leaky gut' is attitude change, which means understanding dietary requirements and sticking to them....ie no toxic junk the likes of 'Maccas' etc. Dan.

I had diarrhoea for about 2 years.
I then got flu and after that the diarrhoea went completely.
I can only guess the flu bug killed off what ever was causing the stomach problems.

I bought a pack of Maplins best tie wraps. I accidentally threw out my last batch in a box of junk.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2017
Mr Venus you have related your woes on the forum....is it any wonder on a diet of potato chips and thickshakes ???.

My diet has changed since then for the better. check out the last few pages of the food thread.

If I do have an intestinal infection then its living off of gluten because I've gotta stay away from that stuff like the plague.

Anyway, off topic, off topic. Don't Panic! Don't Panic!

My speakers still haven't arrived. bleh. They were sent on the 15th.

Last edited: